Stolen fair and fucking square from i_eat_bamboo, only I'll do one better and actually put it behind a cut.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Only if you count my husband. Majima.
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be a writer. I have like six three ring binders full of hand-written original work that will never again see the light of day.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
First of all, that question is so grammatically fucked, I'm surprised I understood it. How about a re-word? 'What is one talent you wish you could have?' Better. Answer: I wish I could spontaneously turn into a chipmunk. Anyone around would be like, 'WTF is that?' and people who know will reply with something like, 'It's a fucking chipmunk, you idiot.' And then I would be running up and down trees and causing traffic accidents until I turn back and I'm standing in the middle of a road naked. Awkward. But funny.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Diet coke. No contest. Unless it came down to Diet coke or diet coke with lime and then I'd start panicking. What kind of choice is that?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
I generally entertain myself with R.L.Stine on the pot. I forget which was the last one, exactly, but it might have been the one about the sisters who move into a new house and there's a freak murderer living in the attic.
07) What zodiac sign are you?
Lion in the hisouse.
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Just your standard ear piercings. One unused one on the left and three on the right. Oh, and the secret piercing.
09) Worst Habit?
Biting my nails.
10) What is your favorite sport?
11) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
The glass is half.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I assume since I stole this from Andrea, this means her. And we'd play Naruto cards.
13) Tell me one weird fact about you.
On top of all my other sicks, I have developed a ganglion cyst on my right wrist. Yeah.
14) Do you have any pets?
15) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Anyone who says cute obviously hasn't seen IT.
16) Where do you want to take a vacation?
Stepping outside my house is a vacation. So I'll say... Jade II.
17) What's the last movie you saw?
High School Musical 2. Finished it (again) about twenty minutes ago.
18) Pirates or ninjas?
19) What color eyes do you have?
20) Ever been to a Renaissance Faire? Were you in costume?
21) What are you going as for Halloween this year?
Pirate McCain. With a gun. Maybe in a dress, I haven't decided yet.
22) Which would you go to first, art museum or science museum?
Science. Art is too boring.
23) Ever been arrested?
Came close once.
24) Who wins in a fight, shark or tiger?
Let's say it's Tiger Woods VS a loan shark. Loan shark wins.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Two words: Naruto cards
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Oddly enough, the cemetery. And that's not because I'm creepy and emo, but because we eat cheddar fries and talk about video games and nobody bothers us.
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
There's one in my car. There has to be.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Video games. And anime. And Naruto cards. And escaping the house. And writing. And roleplaying, if I can get people to do that with me or if I can catch them when we both have time.
29) Do you swear a lot?
Every fucking day.
30) Biggest pet peeve?
Facial hair on females. If someone's in my face and all I can see is their mustache, it's done.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I've never had romance that I know of. Unless it happened and I missed it. Every relationship I've ever been in has either dragged me down or centered around the sex. And the one long-distance thing.
33) Favourite and least favourite food?
Can't pick and can't pick.
34) Do you believe in God?
Trick question, really. Yes and no. Mostly yes. Side of no. Or more like a slightly smallish steak of yes with a heaping pile of mash potato no. Green bean pile of GTFO.