How do you know you grew up in the 90's? ( BOLD ALL THAT APPLY )
1. You've never ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air." <--- I have dreams of it
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom. <--- Joey was my lover
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer do do do...
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales." AND Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. They don't make cartoons like they used to anymore.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head. <--- I have pictures
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school. <--- OMG memories
16. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter Shack, House) <--- Only like every day
17. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
18. L.A. Gear...
19. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten. <--- I had dolls
20. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
21. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
22. You wanted to be a Goonie.
23. You never wore flourescent clothing.
24. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
25. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
26. You took lunch pails to school.
27. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
28. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
29. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
33. You owned a pair of jelly sandals.
34. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know what you are, but what am I?"
35. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates. <--- I was on some sort of skate team... thing...
37. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip 'n' Slide.
38. You have ever played with a Skip-It. <--- And I was GOOOOOD
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
40. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "totally awesome."
41. You remember Popples.
42. "Don't worry, be happy." <--- Best video ever
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights.
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. "Miss MARY MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"
46. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
48. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
49. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies.
50. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac. <--- My brother had shirts
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME" <--- Well, I know SOME
55. You played and or collected "Pogs" <--- I had this neon green slammer that was SUCH HOT SHIT
56. You used to pretend that you could transform into a Power Ranger. <--- I was the yellow ranger... always... but only because my friend insisted on being the pink one
Now I feel vintage and OOOOOOLD.