Take a look a your LJ friends list, then list up to ten (10) things you want to say to ten (10) different LJ friends... DO NOT state who these people are.
01. You are a doll. You are such a sweetheart and I'd like to tell you that but... I sometimes find it hard to tell you anything let alone something really nice. Just know that I appreciate you and your existance.
02. I hate you. I can seriously say that. I honestly don't know why you are still on my friends list. I feel weak that I can't bring myself to delete you. We've known each other on LJ for a long time but I just... can't stand you. I can't stand talking to you. I can't stand seeing your entries pop up on my friends list. And every time you comment on one of my entries, I go ranting to someone who I am talking to on AIM. I just want you to go away.
03. What up, nugga?
04. You are embarassing. And not in a fun and happy way. I sometimes hate being associated with you.
05. I don't think you feel the same way about me as I feel about you. I think I'm in love with you.
06. You have the power to amuse and anger me at the same time. I am baffled.
07. I think every day about what I can do to make you happy. I don't know why it's you... seeing as I'm much closer to a lot of people... but it's you. I hope you appreciate it.
08. I hate the things you talk about and I hate how you rub it in my face. The way you act is making me hate you.
09. I don't care how much you think you know about them, you are a fucking idiot. The lack of respect I have for you directly counters the amount of respect I have for myself, my opinions, and the things I love. You are wrong.
10. In an ideal world, you and I would be perfect together. Unfortunately, life isn't like that, and I hate your fucking guts. (No really... let's get married).
Aside from that.
I'm no longer ashamed to admit that I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance since this season started. I picked out my favorite when he auditioned and luckily enough, he's still in there... in the top 8.
Here's some videos I keep watching:
Travis & Heidi - Top 10 - Contemporary
Group - Top 20 - Technologic
The contemporary dance is enough to convince why I've chosen Travis to win.
The perf of Technologic is just fucking hot.
Ok that's all for now.